AAA Editor Notes
Cambridge Museum, jct. US 95 and SR 71, provides information about area heritage, from the arrival of the first settlers in 1869 through the 1930s. Displays focus on geology, farming, Native American life and the community's pioneer days. A blacksmith shop and a replica schoolroom with historical items can be seen. A reproduction of a mine entrance features illustrations demonstrating dynamiting techniques.
A genealogy library is available by appointment.
Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.