AAA Editor Notes
The Staff House Museum, 820 McKinley Ave., is in a 1906 house built for the Bunker Hill Mine's top executive. The museum has geological, mining, smelting, medical and Boy Scout exhibits. Displays include mineral collections, mine models and photographs. An outdoor display features an 1895 Nordberg compressor once used to pump air underground into mines.
Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.