AAA Editor Notes
Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center is at the w. end of D St. between 1st St. and US 12 bypass. An open-air pavilion overlooks the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater rivers, where Meriwether Lewis and William Clark camped in 1805, and features interpretive panels about the explorers' expedition, the Nez Perce Indians and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' levee system. Exhibits include a replica of a dugout canoe and a sculpture symbolizing the meeting of the waters.



Admission
Free.
Hours
Daily dawn-dusk. Allow 30 minutes minimum.
Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Lewiston, ID
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Lewiston, ID