AAA Editor Notes
Magnolia Manor is at 27th St. and Washington Ave. The house was built in 1869 by merchant Charles A. Galigher, who supplied flour to the Union armies. Furnished with Victorian antiques and much of the original furniture, the house also contains local historical items. A winding staircase, marble fireplaces and chandeliers grace the interior.
Guided tours are available.