The Rookery Building is at 209 S. LaSalle St. Redesigned by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1905, the Rookery lobby features ornamental ironwork by architects Daniel Burnham and John Root, bronze chandeliers and a dramatic, two-story light court. Thirty-minute guided tours are offered by the Frank Lloyd Wright Trust and include several floors of the light court and the building's exterior. Forty-five minute guided tours include the Burnham Library where architects met to discuss plans for the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition.
Guided tours are available. Time: Allow 1 hour minimum.