Schimpff's Confectionery is at 347 Spring St. Located in the historic district, this family-owned confectionery has been in business since 1891. Three buildings contain a candy store and soda fountain, a candy-making demonstration area and a museum with an extensive collection of American candy memorabilia and artifacts. Visitors also receive free candy samples.
Candy-making demonstrations are offered by appointment and last about 30 minutes.