AAA Editor Notes
Chapel of the Resurrection (Lutheran) is at jct. Sturdy Road (SR 130) and US 30 on the Valparaiso University campus. Noted for its interesting architecture and stained-glass windows, the chapel includes a free-standing 140-foot campanile housing bells that chime several times per hour. The chapel seats 2,400.

Guided tours are available by reservation.

Guided tours are available.

Admission
Free.
Hours
Daily 6-6.
Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Valparaiso, IN
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Valparaiso, IN