Farm House Museum

Farmhouse Ln.
Ames, IA 50011- Map It
Phone: (515) 294-3342

AAA Editor Notes

Farm House Museum is off Osborn Dr. on Farmhouse Ln. The first building on the Iowa State Agricultural College campus has been restored and furnished to its 1860-1910 appearance. Guided tours are available by appointment. Guided tours are available.
Donations.
Hours: Mon.-Fri. noon-4, Aug.-May. Phone ahead to confirm summer hours. Closed major holidays and during school breaks. Allow 30 minutes minimum.