Delaware County Historical Museum Complex is at jct. SR 38 and College St. The complex on the former Lenox College campus contains nine buildings, the oldest built in 1856. The relocated Hopkinton Depot has a caboose and contains railroad artifacts; the displays in the farm machinery halls are primarily horse-drawn and wooden. The complex also includes a church, a drug store, 1930s print shop, a one-room school and the college gymnasium. Toys, costumes, fiber art and medical equipment also are on display.