Harrison County Historical Village and Welcome Center is 3.5 mi. n. on US 30. Pioneer buildings include a furnished 1853 log cabin and an 1868 schoolhouse. Native American relics are displayed in the five-building complex. An information center is on-site. A 20-minute video presentation orientates visitors to the area. a 1-mile hiking trail includes a scenic overlook. A farmers market takes place during the summer.
Picnicking is permitted.