AAA Editor Notes
Rotunda of the Illustrious People of Jalisco (Rotonda de Los Jaliscienses Ilustres) is on the n. side of the cathedral in a park bounded by Calle Hidalgo and avs. Alcalde, Independencia/Industria and Liceo. The mausoleum is where six of Jalisco's foremost native sons—representing artistic, philanthropic and musical fields as well as the military—are buried. Surrounding the circular grouping of stone columns are sculptures of the men, along with other Jaliscan notables. The original name was the Rotunda of Illustrious Men; it was changed in 2000 when teacher Irene Obledo Garcia became the first woman honored.

Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Guadalajara, JA
Restaurant
Restaurant Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Guadalajara, JA