Seelye Mansion and Gardens is at 1105 N. Buckeye Ave. The 1905 Georgian mansion was owned by Dr. A.B. Seelye, a purveyor of patent medicine. Most of the furnishings are original to the home, including some bought at the 1904 St. Louis World's Fair. Its 25 rooms hold a lever-operated bowling alley, a mosaic tile fireplace, antique telephones and Edison chandeliers, light bulbs and phonographs. A museum of patented medicine also is in the mansion.