Custer House is on Sheridan Ave., Quarters 24A. Built in 1855 of native limestone, the house realistically depicts military life on the western frontier. Though Lt. Col. George A. Custer did not live in the house, it was named to honor him. A 30-minute guided tour explains about furnishings and other items.
Note: Photo ID is required.
Guided tours are available.