Historic Courthouse is at 1207 Broadway. Built in 1891, this beautiful Romanesque structure features marble pillars and an eight-sided tower. Museum displays fill 21 rooms. Exhibits include a miniature model ferry on the Oregon Trail, as well as items that belonged to German and Czech settlers, farming and blacksmithing tools, a school bell from a rural school and such medical equipment as an iron lung. The large courtroom has a vaulted ceiling, stained glass windows and original oak furnishings.