AAA Editor Notes
William Clark Market House Museum is at 121 S. 2nd St. in the center of the 1905 Market House. The museum displays artifacts from Paducah’s past, including a complete 1877 drugstore with gingerbread woodwork, Civil War artifacts including a quilt made by Mrs. Robert E. Lee, furniture used by Ulysses S. Grant and the Lincolns, and highlights from landmark businesses and notable Paducah natives including Vice President Alben W. Barkley and John T. Scopes. A short film about the 1937 flood also is available.
Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.