Old State Capitol is at 100 North Blvd. at jct. River Rd. The Gothic Revival castle was built in 1847. Burned by the Union Army, the castle was repaired in 1882 and served as the state capitol until 1932. Particularly interesting is the large skylight of stained glass. The building houses hands-on exhibits and a multimedia production about the building's history as told through the eyes of a ghost.