W.H. Tupper General Merchandise Museum is at 311 N. Main St. This museum houses the entire inventory of a rural store that closed in 1949. The collection includes toys and games, period fashions, fabric, patent medicines, antique automobile parts and hardware. Many items are in unopened packages and original displays. Within the same building is the Louisiana Telephone Pioneer Museum, which chronicles a century of telephone communication. The Magnolia Room houses vintage motorcycles, a California gold mine display and changing exhibits.