Exterior, Facilities, Layout, Vibe, Food and Drink, Technology, Recreation
AAA Inspector Notes
This 1857 landmark blends 21st-century conveniences with Old World charm. Lush courtyards offer spots to relax and socialize. Fitness center and pool privileges are available at a nearby hotel. The building was originally built in 1859 as the St. James Hotel. Over the years it has been a commodities exchange, a military hospital during the Civil War and a meeting place for the early plotters of the Texas Revolution.
Smoke free premises. 84 units. 4 stories, interior corridors. Accessibility (Call).
Ratings and Reviews are the subjective opinion of individual consumers, travel agents or travel counselors and not the opinion of the American Automobile Association ”AAA” or AAA Clubs. Neither AAA nor AAA Clubs shall be held liable for any damages resulting from display or use of these ratings or reviews.