AAA Editor Notes
Lincoln Parish Museum is at 609 N. Vienna St. Housed in the 1886 Kidd-Davis mansion, the museum features artifacts and memorabilia from the area, toys and dolls. The second floor includes farm equipment and a Gov. Huey P. Long display as well as “talking walls” that tell the history of the parish.
Guided tours are available. Picnicking is permitted.