AAA Inspector Rating Details (scale 1-5)
AAA Inspector Notes
Classic. This popular locally owned and operated café serves a simple menu of burgers, po'boys, local seafood and some pasta dishes. The building originally housed a millinery shop in 1902, before evolving into a grocery store in 1920 and eventually become a bicycle shop in the late 1960s, hence the current name of the restaurant, which opened in 1992.