Lighthouse Park, s. on SR 130, covers 6 acres. A noteworthy feature of the park is the Pemaquid Point Lighthouse, commissioned by John Quincy Adams in 1827. Its 11,000-candlepower beam is visible up to 14 miles at sea. Visitors may climb stairs to the lantern room inside the lighthouse tower. Also on the premises are the Fishermen's Museum and the Pemaquid Art Gallery.
Pet friendly (call for restrictions/fees.). Picnicking is permitted.