Daly House Museum, 122 18th St., was built in 1882 as the home of Brandon's first mayor, Thomas Mayne Daly. It is furnished with late 19th-century upper middle-class pieces and houses photographs and artifacts that relate the city's history. Also featured are a general store and rotating exhibits. A research center on the third floor is available by appointment.
A Victorian Garden features benches, paved walkways, a bandstand, a gazebo, Victorian-era flowers and century-old elm trees.