AAA Editor Notes
St. Andrew's Church is 2 km (1.2 mi.) s. on Hwy. 9, then just e. to 3 St. Andrews Rd. (Hwy. 410). Designed by its first rector 1844-49, this stone Gothic-Revival Anglican church is the oldest house of worship in continuous use in western Canada. It retains many of its original fixtures. The church's cemetery is adjacent.