AAA Editor Notes
St. Andrew's Heritage Centre is 2 km (1.2 mi.) s. on Hwy. 9, then just e. on St. Andrews Rd. (Hwy. 410) to 374 River Rd. (Hwy. 238), across from St. Andrew's Church. The two-story stone building was constructed in 1854 for the church's rectors and represents Red River architecture. Displays include farm equipment and utensils used by early settlers. Hands-on exhibits allow visitors to try a crosscut saw and cook bannock (a flat, quick bread) over an open fire.