AAA Editor Notes
St. Anne's Church (Episcopal), on Church Circle, was rebuilt in 1859. It is the third church on this site since the parish was founded in 1692. King William III presented the Communion silver in 1695. The St. Anne's Memorial Window, by Tiffany & Co., won first prize for ecclesiastical art at the Chicago World's Fair in 1893.