Historic. On 16 acres of land, this restored circa 1744 tavern retains many original features of the Federal/Greek Revival building. The cozy dining rooms have rustic wooden floors and wood-beamed ceilings. The chef/owner prepares French cuisine with international influences. In addition to the à la carte menu, they offer a two-course lunch menu and three-, four- or five-course menus for dinner. Sunday brunch is served 10 am to 2 pm.