Leonard Calvert Monument

47477 Trinity Church Rd.
St. Mary's City, MD 20686- Map It
(301) 862-4597

AAA Editor Notes

Leonard Calvert Monument, in the cemetery at Trinity Church, was erected in 1890 to honor Leonard Calvert, Maryland's first governor. In 1634, Calvert signed a treaty with the Yaocomaco Indian king, offering protection from the Susquehannock Indians in exchange for land.
Free.
Hours: Monument open daily 24 hrs. Church open daily 9-5.