Frary House

Address not available
Deerfield, MA 01342- Map It
(413) 775-7214

AAA Editor Notes

Frary House, on Old Main St. at Historic Deerfield, was built in the mid-1700s and restored in 1890. Displays chronicle Deerfield's role in both the Arts and Crafts and the Colonial Revival movements. Guided tours are available.
(includes all Historic Deerfield facilities) $14; $5 (ages 6-17).
Hours: Guided tours are offered daily 10-4, mid-Apr. through Dec. 30; by appointment rest of year. Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas. Phone ahead to confirm schedule.