AAA Editor Notes
Quaker Meeting House and Research Library, 7 Fair St., was erected in 1838 and was used as a school and a church by the Religious Society of Friends. After the Nantucket Historical Association purchased the building in 1894, it became the organization's first museum. Today it is a repository for the NHA's vast collections, which range from books and archival documents to photographs and oral histories.
Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.