AAA Editor Notes
Osterville Historical Museum is at 155 W. Bay Rd. The complex contains three buildings depicting Cape Cod history. The Captain Jonathan Parker House features antiques and original artwork. The Cammett House, circa 1750, is a farmhouse furnished in period reminiscent of the lifestyle of families that lived in Osterville during the late 18th century.
Featuring wooden boats, tools of the trade and photos, the Crosby Boat Shop celebrates the fine craftsmanship of wooden boat building.
Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.