AAA Editor Notes
Church of the Presidents is at 1306 Hancock St. Established in 1639, the congregation of the United First Parish Church was an early proponent of religious freedom. The present granite building, designed by noted architect Alexander Parris, was completed in 1828. John Adams donated the land and granite for its construction, and he, his son John Quincy Adams and their wives are entombed here.
Guided tours are available. Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.