AAA Editor Notes
United First Parish Church (Church of the Presidents) is at 1306 Hancock St. Established in 1639, the congregation of the United First Parish Church was an early proponent of religious freedom. The present Greek Revival granite building, designed by noted architect Alexander Parris, was completed in 1828. Presidents John Adams and John Quincy Adams along with their wives, First Ladies Abigail Adams and Louisa Catherine Adams, are entombed here.
Guided tours are available.