AAA Editor Notes
Public Stores, on the Derby St. waterfront at the back of the Custom House at Salem Maritime National Historic Site, was used to store cargoes awaiting re-export or claiming. This 1819 building now displays goods that were imported into Salem in 1829.

Admission
Free.
Hours
Daily 9-5. Closed Jan. 1, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Phone ahead to confirm schedule.
Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Salem, MA
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Salem, MA