Dearborn Historical Museum has collections at 21950 Michigan Ave. and 915 Brady St. The museum includes two buildings of the original 1833 United States Government Arsenal. The Richard Gardner House, built in 1831 and furnished in period, belonged to the family of one of Henry Ford’s childhood friends. The Commandant’s Quarters contains period furnishings and military displays. The McFadden-Ross House depicts a 1900 farmhouse and holds the City of Dearborn Archive.