Classic. Built in 1936, this Art Deco diner was moved from its original location at the corner of Elizabeth Street and Woodward Avenue in 1997 to make room for Comerica Park. Located just behind left field, this is a popular meeting place before games. Patrons can enjoy an extensive menu of burgers, sandwiches and hot dogs.
Ratings and Reviews are the subjective opinion of individual consumers, travel agents or travel counselors and not the opinion of the American Automobile Association ”AAA” or AAA Clubs. Neither AAA nor AAA Clubs shall be held liable for any damages resulting from display or use of these ratings or reviews.