AAA Editor Notes
W. K. Kellogg Manor House, part of W. K. Kellogg Biological Station, is 1 mi. n. off SR 89 on 40th St., then 1 mi. w. on B Ave. to 3700 E. Gull Lake Dr. This 1925-26 Tudor Revival house was Kellogg’s summer estate; he shared it with employees and Battle Creek residents, who often visited and enjoyed the amenities. A boathouse, caretaker’s cottage, carriage house with chauffeur’s residence, Dutch windmill, greenhouse, lakeside pagoda and gardens also adorn the 32-acre grounds. Guided tours are only available during special events; hot spice tea and cookies are provided after holiday tours.
Guided tours are available.