Presque Isle County Historical Museum is at 176 and 185 W. Michigan Ave. The museum documents the history of Presque Isle County. The Bradley House, a Craftsman-style bungalow built in 1914, is on the National Register. The living room and dining room are decorated and furnished in the style of the 1920s, when Michigan Limestone and Chemical Co. and Bradley Transportation President Carl D. Bradley and his wife, Emma, were in residence. Other exhibits include a general store, early 1900s schoolroom, 1930s millinery shop, Native American artifacts, a pioneer room and an exhibit called The Fabulous '50s and '60s.
The Hoffman Annex houses Michigan Limestone and Bradley fleet exhibits, the John Bunton Photographic Collection and special exhibits that change several times a year.