AAA Editor Notes
Restoration House is at 540 N. Main St. Built in 1856, the house once served as the Dodge County Courthouse. Exhibits portray life from the 1860s through 1910. A three-story log house behind the main building, the cooper's home, contains period furnishings and displays tools of the barrel maker's trade as well as brewery-related items. A carriage house is nearby.
Tues.-Sun. 1-5, May-Oct.