AAA Editor Notes
Magnolia Hall is 1 mi. w. on Main St., .2 mi. s.w. on S. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. St., .3 mi. n.w. on Washington St., then just n. to 215 S. Pearl St. This two-story Greek Revival mansion, built in 1858 by local merchant and planter Thomas Henderson, was the last to be constructed in Natchez prior to the Civil War. A stately white portico featuring a gallery on each level adorns the exterior entrance. Inside, the first floor is decorated with antiques, and a costume museum and antique doll collection are among the exhibits upstairs.
The house can be visited by guided tour only.
Time: Allow 1 hour minimum.