Henry County Museum and Cultural Arts Center is at 203 W. Franklin St. In a complex that also includes a performing arts center, the 1886 former Anheuser-Busch distribution center holds collections of art and historic artifacts. The Adair Annex has a reconstructed 1800s village, including an apothecary, a soda fountain, a doctor's office with a collection of medical tools and devices, a barber shop, a schoolhouse, a general store and a leather shop. A rare dog-trot log house is displayed across the street from the museum. The restored Dorman House also can be visited.