Maramec Museum

21880 Maramec Spring Dr.
St. James, MO 65559- Map It
(573) 265-3527

AAA Editor Notes

Maramec Museum, 21880 Maramec Dr. within Maramec Spring Park, imparts the operation of the Maramec Iron Works 1826-76. A video presentation depicts the formation of Maramec Spring's cave and the Salem Cave and the Southern cavefish inhabitants. Other exhibits include a rain model as well as cultural and natural displays. Remains of the original facility are on the grounds.
Free. Maramec Spring Park admission $5 (per private vehicle).
Hours: Daily 11:30-4:30, early June-Labor Day; phone ahead to confirm schedule rest of year.