St. Ignatius Mission is .2 mi. s. on US 93 to sign, then .2 mi. e. to 300 Beartrack Ave. Established in 1854 by the Jesuit Fathers and Brothers, the 1891 brick church is decorated with 58 dry-fresco paintings executed about 1900 by Brother Joseph Carignano, the mission cook.
The missionaries' log cabin residence and chapel feature Native American and religious items. The first residence of the Sisters of Providence also is on the grounds.