AAA Editor Notes
Castle Museum Carriage House is 4 blks. n.e. off US 12/89 to 310 Second Ave. N.E., entered from the carriage house behind the castle. This restored Victorian house built in 1892 by B.R. Sherman, a cattleman and mine owner, sits on a hilltop overlooking the town. The gray stone structure, furnished in period, houses the Meagher County Historical Association Museum, which explores county history.
Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.