Government House is at 51 Woodstock Rd. Constructed 1826-28, the restored house is the residence and office of New Brunswick’s present lieutenant governor and has been the home of past governors and lieutenant governors. Rooms are furnished with early 19th-century antiques. Highlights include the reception area, dining and breakfast rooms, library, music room and two conservatories. Arts and crafts exhibits are displayed on a rotating basis.