AAA Editor Notes
Trinity Church is at 115 Charlotte St. Built in 1791, the church was destroyed by fire in 1877 and rebuilt in 1880. It contains the Royal Coat of Arms of King George III, which was smuggled out of the Boston State House by Loyalists during the American Revolution.
Guided tours are available in the summer.
Guided tours are available.