Ross Memorial Museum

188 Montague St.
St. Andrews, NB E5B 1J2- Map It
(506) 529-5124

AAA Editor Notes

Ross Memorial Museum is at 188 Montague St. at King St. Exhibits in the 1824 Georgian brick house include fine examples of 19th-century New Brunswick and American furniture as well as clocks, Canadian and American paintings, Oriental rugs and other decorative arts. The collection of treasures was amassed during world travels by American couple Henry and Sarah Ross, who came to St. Andrews for a picnic in 1902, fell in love with the area, bought an estate on the edge of town and spent summers there for the next 40 years. Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.
Donations.
Hours: Daily 1-4:30, July-Aug.; Mon.-Sat. 10-4:30, in June and Sept. 1-Oct. 10; by appointment rest of year.