Camden County Historical Society is .5 mi. n.w. on Haddon Ave. off US 130, .2 mi. n.e. on Vesper Blvd., then .2 mi. n.w. to 1900 Park Blvd. The society's museum contains fire-fighting equipment, Civil War artifacts, working Victrolas and a large collection of other vintage RCA items.
The brick, Georgian-style Pomona Hall, a Quaker mansion built in 1726 and extensively enlarged in 1788, is authentically restored and furnished in period. The society's library has maps, 18th- and 19th-century newspapers and an extensive collection of genealogical data.