Wick House and Garden is in Jockey Hollow, 5 mi. s.w. of Morristown at jct. Jockey Hollow and Tempe Wick rds., off Jockey Hollow Rd. The 1750 farmhouse was occupied by Maj. Gen. Arthur St. Clair 1779-80. Henry Wick's 1,400-acre farm of timberland and open fields was central to the army occupation. The restored six-room house and adjacent herb garden reflect the life of a relatively prosperous farmer during the Revolutionary period.