Hereford Inlet Lighthouse is at 111 N. Central Ave. The lighthouse began operation in 1874 when this area was known as the fishing village of Anglesea. The restored Victorian lighthouse is notable for its five fireplaces. On the lighthouse grounds are cottage-style flower and herb gardens and a gazebo; paths lead to the nearby shore.
Guided tours are available. Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.