Museum of Spanish Colonial Art is 2 mi. s.e. of The Plaza at 750 Camino Lejo. Housed in a 1930 Pueblo Revival building designed by architect John Gaw Meem, the museum presents traditional Spanish art produced throughout the world since the start of Spanish colonization. The collection of some 3,700 objects includes painted images of saints, sculpture, textiles, metal work, ceramics, furniture and books.